Solutioneers work closely with clients and other stakeholders to perform assessments, harness, develop and/or integrate solution components into operational pilots and solutions satisfying these users’ critical decision analytic needs.
You have highly developed analytical and conceptual skills in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems. You have built a strong foundation in software development languages and processes. Your effective verbal and written communication skills and means to explain technical information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff are essential. You are proficient in technical building blocks from which solutions will be crafted and integrated into client operations. You have a proven ability to work with rapidly changing requirements and short deadlines.
- Envision, define and shape innovative concepts and system solutions as part of a team or individually
- Harness, develop and/or integrate solution components into operational pilots and solutions that meet your client’s critical decision analytic needs using various technical building blocks. Examples of these building blocks include C#, JAVA / JSP, J2EE, .NET, Scripting Languages, XML and database programming (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Understand the client’s missions, business needs and requirements and the business processes that support them
- Exercise quality assurance, configuration management, reliability and maintainability of control design and production and perform testing of complete solutions and produce technical documentation
- Contribute to the development of the Solution Concept by working with the Solution Lead and other Solutioneers to design, develop and implement solutions.
- Work in teams to document, track and manage assigned portion of solution
- Identify, assess, evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, capabilities and methodologies to support or enhance the solution and/or future client needs
- Identify data access and integration requirements and create capabilities to appropriately access, integrate and prepare available data for analysis
At Eastport, we care about what you can do more than how you learned to do it. None of our positions require strict qualifications, but below we've outlined what we expect you to be able to do with your acquired skills, knowledge and abilities.
As a Solutioneer Apprentice, you are able to
- Independently execute tasks, seeking guidance when needed
- Execute basic, straight-forward assigned tasks
- Engage with clients in a solution team context
As a Solutioneer Journeyman, you are able to
- Identify, define, and execute tasks in furtherance of solutions
- Execute moderately complex tasks
- Conduct independent client engagements as requested
As a Senior Solutioneer, you are able to
- Envision solution concepts and the technical plans required to achieve them
- Execute sophisticated and complex tasks
- Represents technical team to clients
- Mentors Apprentices and Journeymen
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org