The Solution Facilitator coordinates all aspects of a Solution Team engagement with a client to ensure the solution effectively meets the needs of the client. Facilitators serve as the client’s primary point of contact for defining and maintaining project structure, schedules, milestones and expectations. They are also responsible for broadening and deepening the client relationship and promoting account growth.
You have highly developed analytical and conceptual skills in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems. You have impressive verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. You are able to handle client and staff relationships to ensure and manage client expectations. You have experience leading IT strategy, consulting and/or development engagements.
- Support client projects focusing on fostering communications between clients and Eastport staff.
- You must understand, define, prioritize and manage your client’s missions, business needs and requirements and the business processes that support them
- Provide clients with recommendations and information regarding the benefits of analytic tools, technologies and methodologies
- Research, understand and document client challenges – develop Solution Concepts and work with Solution Leads to design, develop and implement solutions
- Document, track and manage the solution in compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Conduct Assessments that identify, assess, evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, capabilities and methodologies to support or enhance critical priorities
- Serve as guide and adviser to your client regarding strategic direction, providing roadmaps and identifying challenges and analytic solution
- Inform your client of industry trends and new ideas in analytics and analytic strategies – demonstrate the realm of the possible.
At Eastport, we care about what you can do more than how you learned to do it. None of our positions require strict qualifications, but below we've outlined what we expect you to be able to do with your acquired skills, knowledge and abilities.
Independently executes tasks, seeking guidance when needed
Tasks are straight-forward, basic and assigned
Some client engagement in a solution team context
Identifies, defines, and executes tasks in furtherance of solutions
Tasks are moderately complex
Independent client engagement as requested
Identifies, defines, and executes tasks
Tasks are sophisticated and complex
Engages with client as needed
Mentors Apprentices and Journeymen
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com